Thursday 2 February 2017

Spring Pastels Take #1 for Megs Garden

Hello everyone and welcome .. so pleased you dropped by.

I am here to share a card made with some lovely goodies from Megs Garden.

The papers are from the Spring Pastels Collection.  You can buy these in multiple sizes as a pre-printed version but they are also available as a digital download.    I love the digital version because I can print them out as I need them so I never run out and I don't need a place to store
 them .. perfect!!


The top paper layer was edged with the Martha Stewart Floral Vine Deep Edge Punch  (my fave at the moment) .

The chippie is from 2Crafty Chipboard and is a piece left over from another project.  I simply coloured it with a VersaMagic stamp pad and sprinkled it with clear glitter.



The roses are the Puffy Paper Flowers. They come in a creamy white and are so easy to colour to suit any project.  I usually spray them with a little water and then spray again with either inks or watered down paints in whatever colour I need.    I really love these flowers and use them on most of my cards.

The large bloom is the Silk & Organza Primula - black and grey. 

Added some die cut leaves, a twine bow and a few mini rose buds (also a Megs Garden product) to the cluster.




 More of the Spring Pastels Collection on the inside and, for some reason, I felt compelled to add some washi tape to the side.   Just as well I liked it. LOL!!


Megs Garden has some stunning paper collections and most of them are available in a printed version or as a digital download, or both.

Megs Garden products used
Spring Pastels Paper Collection
Silk & Organza Primula
Puffy Paper Flowers
Mini Rosebuds

I hope I have inspired you to use some of Megs Garden's lovely products on your own creations.

To see the wonderful projects created by my Teamies HERE is the link, and you can see all of the gorgeous products available at Megs Garden HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting and do enjoy the rest of your day,
Take care and God Bless.
oxox Marg


7 comments:

  1. You use Meg's products so, so well & the digital files are a fabulous idea! I really like the twine bow & the washi looks great! I think my fave bit is the chippy, though.....you've used it so well... I keep forgetting I've got some leftover from my time at Dusty Attic. Really MUST get it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I think I've seen the MOST gorgeous card, you come up with something just as enticing! That cluster right at the top works brilliantly with the long chippie and the dangling crystals. Oh gosh, the whole thing is simply superb, right down to the little puddle of prills at the bottom and the inspired use of washi. "Sigh"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of digital papers and you are right they are perfect because there is little or no wasting. This is such a beautiful card and my fave colour too. Love all the layers and the little dangly bits. Beautiful inside too. Who ever gets this is a very lucky friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the cluster of flowers!! They look amazing!! What a stunning card this is!! So beautiful!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the sweet words!! I'm so happy to be your newest follower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, this is so beautiful! I just love that paper you used for the background, and the distressed layering is so lovely and shabby! The panel with the border on it is beautiful, I will be borrowing that idea from you if you don't mind! I am in love with the wood chip and your crystals hanging down from the flower arrangement, how elegant! I always adore your use of the prills, such a wonderful finishing touch to a gorgeous creation!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Margie, the flower cluster with those additional elements looks amazing on top of those pretty papers. Wonderful, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this card, the colours and flowers are beautiful

    June x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.