Thursday 3 November 2016

Stash Busting for a Man Card!!

G'day crafty peeps and welcome to my bloggy space.  Lovely to have you visit.

Here I am with another one of my blokes cards.  Think I've mentioned once or twice (or maybe more times!  LOL!!) that I have more male friends and rellies than female, so I do have to make quite a few of these.  I don't mind though .. I quite enjoy making them.


Have been inspired again by Lizzy Hill to do some stash busting, so the papers are a mix from different collections by Kaisercraft although the number strip is from Prima. 


Distressed the edges and did some inking with Ground Espresso Distress Inks.

 Added a shaped paper clip ..
 .. a couple of cogs ..
 .. and a little twine as well.  All from my stash. 

The 'Happy Birthday' chippie is from 2 Crafty Chipboard (yep!  from my stash!).  It was randomly coloured with Bronze VersaColor.

Pockets on the inside as usual.

 Done!!  .. and my stash is a little smaller .. LOL!!

Thank you for dropping in for a visit  and hoping I have given a little inspiration.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Take care and God Bless.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Stash busting is pretty cool & looking pretty jolly good here!! I really like that woodish paper in there....& the little clip! I noticed that first!!! NICE touch:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love that stash busting Margy - it feels so good! And look at the results, no one would know you've used older papers; they look right up to the minute with your attention to details, layering and distressing. Like you, I've got lots of blokes to make cards for and it's always inspiring to come here with a cuppa and drool over the latest from Chez Margy! Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marg, I hope your weekend is going well... It has been so hot and dry here today, i sure hope there is some rain coming soon... Your male cards are always inspirational... and I love that you have stash busted too.. it is a good feeling to use some stuff that has just been hanging around... love the layers and the distressed edges and great papers.. Enjoy the weekend... they go so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make the most amazing masculine cards Margaret!! I love the papers you have used, raiding the stash is super fun! Love the way you layer up all the panels to create interest and dimension! Fabulous accent pieces too! Love the bronze birthday sentiment chippie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful elegant masculine card. You are sooo good at making cards for men. Making anything at all realy haha. I love your style! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you for stash busting :D I keep saying I am going to do the same and today I did. I have so much paper and I don't know what I was thinking when I got some of it :D :P Another fabulous masculine card Marg. Love the colours and the grungy feel of this one. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible - every time I look I see something more! Loving all the layers, the distressed edges and tucked away bits and pieces. Total magic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.