Friday 28 November 2014

2Crafty Chipboard - November Project #2

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.  So happy to see you here.
Well, hubby and I are back home again after the most wonderful holiday in New Zealand.  It was awesome and we were thoroughly spoilt.  So hard to get back into the real world again but lovely to be back with family and friends.  Be warned, I will be boring you with random posts of the photos  over the next few weeks or even months.  Have to get them sorted first and then .... look out!  I will regale you with all the awesome (to me) and awful (to you) details.  LOL!!!
In the meantime, I have some creative things to show you.
This is the second part of my November Project for 2Crafty Chipboard.  In the first chapter I showed the Positivity Journal I created as a gift for a friend of mine and in this post I will show you the Journal pages behind the tags.  First up, a piccie of the front of the book as a reminder ...


I was really pleased how the front of the book turned out.  I cannot always get the look I'm aiming for straight away.  It sometimes takes quite a bit of searching for all the right ingredients, but this time it just came together really easy thanks to that gorgeous 2Crafty 'Ingrid's Frame' chippie.  I really didn't want to give it up but it looked so gorgeous on the front that nothing else was good enough!
Once again I need to warn you that there are a lot of photos but I will just let you scroll through them without any blathering from me.  Well, maybe just a little blather from time to time.  LOL!!


All the chipboard pieces came, of course, from 2Crafty Chipboard.  The piece above is from the 'Funky Arrows' set and the one below is from the 'Funky Heart Swirls'.


All of the vintage images on the tags came from Meg's Garden.   These are from the 'Fashion Prints' Collage Pack.  As my friend loves these types of images, I was so pleased I had them in my stash.  If you'd like to have a look you can find them HERE.




I simply did a little stamping and also some stencil work on the pages.  This chippie is the 'Ornate Buckle'.








There are three pockets created in between the pages that hold larger tags and this is the first of those.  The backs of all the tags, large and small, were left blank as this is where all the journaling will be written.  The fronts of the larger tags can also be written upon.

 



Here is the 'ATC Mask' chippie.







This is the second of the larger tags.




This chippie is the 'Funky Leaf Swirls'.



Didn't get the pressure right on the quote stamp on this page.  It says 'Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.'




 Here is the third and last of the large tags.




Here is the 'Heidi's Vines' chippie.




The quote says ' Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, Let go of what you can't change.'




Last, but certainly not least, is the 'ATC Georgian Frame'.




Here is the book fully opened to the left ...


... and fully opened to the right.


Whew!!!  It's done.  I hope you were able to stick with me to the end.  I'm afraid I did blather on a bit more than I intended so I hope you weren't too bored.
Thank you so much for coming to take a look at the more detailed view of the inside of my little book.  In my last post I did mention that the design of the book came from Kimi Blundell of 'Uniquescrappiness' and she does have a fabulous step by step on how to construct it so, just in case you are interested, I will give you the link again HERE.

To take a look at all the beautiful chipboard designs produced by 2Crafty Chipboard HERE is the link  to the website and, if you'd like to take a look at the gorgeous creations made by my Teamies, you can find the 2Crafty Blog HERE.

and remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, simply send an email 
to salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

In the next few days I will share the card I made to go with this book.  Till then, take care everyone and God Bless. oxox


5 comments:

  1. it is absolutely beautiful, and very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love all the details. Beautifully done. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bored! Never! I loved drooling though each image and your words describing what you did to achieve this gorgeous look. Rich in jewel tones and textures, this is a treasure and lucky, lucky is the person who will receive it. Thanks for the inspiration and welcome home :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Great job on this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation with sooo many amazing details too. Perfection plus my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.