Friday 17 October 2014

2Crafty October Shares # 2

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  So pleased you came for a visit.  Hope you're having a wonderful day.
I have the second of my 2Crafty October projects to show you today.  This one is a masculine Step Card.

2Crafty Chipboard used:
Asst. Arrows
Chevron Bits
Gears
Compass
Chicken Barbed Wire Small


All of the chippies were coloured with Kaisercraft Red Gum and then I randomly added Lapislazuli and Silver to the Gears and Arrows.   I also randomly added some clear embossing powder.  I wanted these pieces to look aged so didn't want them shiny all over.  As you can see, I also curled some coppery wire around the arrows.


For the greeting, I first coloured these two arrows and then wrote on them by hand before clear heat embossing them.  The Chicken Barbed Wire was coloured the same as the other chippies but was not heat embossed.


Tied this little cog on with some twine and added the chunky arrow.  I really love how this turned out.


The Chevrons were added to the side panels to match in with the paper.




As I said at the start of this post, this is the second of my October reveals for 2Crafty.  There is one more to show you and I hope to do that in the next few days.

I really hope you liked my card and that I have inspired you to get some 2Crafty Chipboard for yourself.   They have the most fabulous pieces and a huge range to choose from.

To find a stockist near you, just send an email to salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au,

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care and God Bless.


4 comments:

  1. Oh how brilliant! I just love the effect of the heat-embossed chippies... That combines with the colours underneath really makes them look like rusty metal.
    Must remember that! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and such a great way to use the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with these stronger papers! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is lovely. Gorgeous deep colours and I love the chippie treatments. Cool style card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.