Hi Everyone! Thought I'd give you an update on the Mini I'm working on. It's made with Graphic 45's Olde Curiosity Shoppe papers and I'm using the binding system as explained in my last post. So far it is working well but I did have to change it slightly because I didn't like how it looked. My original idea was to use a couple of small hinges to create the cavity for attaching the pages to the spine of the book, but I didn't like the fact that in some instances the hinge was actually visible. So I decided to attach a strip of cardboard over the hinges before adding the paper.
And here is the result. As you can see on the right hand page, the hinge is visible but on the left hand side I've used the new version and it does, to me, look better.
The book is not finished yet but here are a few pages that are complete.
As is my usual practice, this mini will have lots of tags.
And I've done a bit of fussy cutting.
As I said, the book is not quite finished but I'll show the rest when it's done.
These photos were taken with a new camera I'm trying for the fist time. It actually belongs to my youngest son who is allowing me to have the use of it. I love it. It is so much easier to get close-ups and I didn't have to delete half the photos I took. Thanks Rod, you're the best.
That's it for now. Thank you for visiting. Take care and God Bless.